1 Hole Punch and Eyelet Piers to inforce the punched holes with eyelets.
- Hole Diameter: 5mm
- Depth Size: 5-13mm
- 30 Sheet Capacity
- Adjustable stop
- Made in Japan
- The sharp cutter and sturdy anvil on this punch can cleanly pierce up to 30 sheets of paper at once, as well as leather, fabric or similar materials up to 3mm (1/8") thick.
- It can then be used to set a metal eyelet in the punched hole, whether to fasten items or create a reinforced hang-hole.
- The tool’s compound hinge increases leverage, so both punching the hole and crimping the eyelet take surprisingly little effort.
- An adjustable stop (graduated in millimeters) lets you set multiple holes at a consistent distance up to 13mm (1/2") from an edge.
- Sturdily made of stainless steel with spring-return handles, the tool measures 6 3/4" overall.
- Brass eyelets are 5mm in diameter.
- A well-made, versatile tool with an array of applications around the home, office or workshop.
Number of Holes:
- 1-Hole Punch
No posts found