· If the customer has purchased goods but: did not receive the goods; received merchandise that is different from what is presented on the display page; received damaged merchandise; or the purchased merchandise is not working properly:
o Get in touch with us by email at SALES@OfficeSupply.SA within 24hours of the receipt for the item you want returned and save this item in its original packaging.
o If the item you would like to return is damaged, not working properly, or does not match the description provided by the seller on the website, you will receive all the money that you have paid for the product plus the shipping costs that you paid when you purchased this item.
· If the return is due to an error by the customer and the product is still its original state without being opened:
o The customer must notify our website within 24 hours of receipt of the merchandise
o The customer shall bear the cost of shipping the item to the customer
o The customer shall bear the cost of shipping the item back to the seller
· If the customer has an objection after 24 hours of the receipt of the merchandise (and only after the website has approved the return of the item)
o The customer will bear the original cost of shipping the item to the customer
o The customer will bear the cost of shipping the merchandise back to the seller
· It will not be possible to return merchandise under the following circumstances:
o When a request to return an item is made after 3 days from the date of the receipt of the item.
o When the item has been used, has been damaged by the user, or is not in the same condition as when it was received.
o The following products cannot be returned:
• Computer software
• Damaged products that are covered by a manufacturer's guarantee.
• Consumer products have been used or installed.
• Products that have been tampered with or have had their serial numbers removed.
• Products without price tags, labels, or original covers, or products missing any included accessories.
• This list may be expanded or changed in accordance with current consumer rights legislation.
No posts found